Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall is in the Air

Fall is in the air and I have found some inspiring pictures to help me decorate my home. I wanted to share them with you..

ladolfina
dear lillie

theheartoftheseahome
bhg blog
pinterest
bhg blog

source unknown





I made this wreath, yesterday! I love the mix of natural, whites, and sparkle! I can change out the pumpkins for ornaments for Christmas, too.


I painted these orange pumpkins white.

I will be listing my moss wreath in my Etsy shop tonight. 

I have a winner of my LINENS wood sing, too. 

The winner is....

Taylor from Taylormade.!

Yay!
Congratulations! Thanks for entering!

Happy Making,

Pam







2 comments:

  1. hooray! i am so lucky (and excited to win)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the wreath you make. Very beautiful~
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback!