Thursday, September 1, 2011

Inspiring Video: Upholstery by Spruce

I found this video on Etsy a while back and just loved watching the girls from Spruce in Austin, TX show off their process of how they take an old chair and make it into a beautiful piece of art.




This video helps you understand the process of upholstery. It inspires me to go beyond just covering seat cushions. 


I also enjoy their new pilot video for Spruce TV, below.Have a cup of coffee or tea and take a break to watch this one because it is 15 minutes long. Well worth taking a break for!



I hope these videos inspire and motivate you to cover a chair. If you do, please share with me. I love seeing other's work.
Thanks to Spruce for making creative videos like these!

Happy Making!

-Pam

my Etsy shop




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback!